Female entrepreneurs and business leaders gathered at Women Empower Expo in Ft. Lauderdale. A new addition to this year’s conference was the Women Empower Expo Pitch Event. Women-owned startups were selected from a pool of applicants to deliver twenty minute pitches in front of a panel of judges and conference attendees. While there were many great business ideas pitched, Loji, a mobile messaging and marketing platform, emerged as the winner.
Loji’s unique business idea centers around interactive logos that allow users instant access to the most useful information on their favorite people, places and things, without leaving their text message conversations. By simply tapping on a logo, users can easily view and share contact details, maps, reviews, social media feeds and so much more – all from one place. Loji also functions as a marketing tool by providing businesses with the option to create or edit original branded content or promotions in their logo’s profile. For more information on Loji, visit their website at goloji.com.
Loji won a prize package that includes:
- $1000 cash prize
- Complimentary passes to the Women Empower Expo 2018
- Opportunity to pitch to accredited investors in Florida Angel Nexus statewide network
- Business coaching/mentoring package that includes executive, legal, accounting services, and growth planning services
- Feature Article in Lifestyle Magazine!
- Exhibition stand at unbound Miami on Nov 1&2, 2017
Other finalists included early-stage startups:
- Ilene Berg
- Roaming Tails
- The Stork Bag
- Zuke Music